Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Good News...

No, No, it;s not twins! Well if it were up to Nathan it would be! Every time he sees me he still is asking how the twins are? The night before last one of my twin nieces Regan said in her prayer..."God if it's what you want, please let Aunt Mandi have twins! " Okay, now Nathan even has the kids on his little deviant plan!

Anyways we found out yesterday that Nathan did get the job with Freedom Alliance. This is the job we had gone to DC to interview for in March. This job will mean that he will be leaving his full time slot at the guard and evenings at Walmart. He will still be in the guard though doing his one weekend a month. The new job begins May 27 and he will be spending the week after that in DC to train. The job will have him working from home and then traveling a lot all over the country. This groups that he is working for is a group that helps veterans and soldiers so it's right up his alley. Needless to say we're pretty happy. And...what makes me smile even more is that we'll now be looking for a house! YEAH! So I thought I'd share the news.

Oh, and it looks like I had my due date wrong, according to the OB office I am due December 17th. Now according to the Natural Family Planning charts they say December 24th? I'm going with the 17th because that's what the doctor will use, but keeping the 24th in mind. So since I have never made it to my due date yet, that means we'll have a brand new baby at Christmas! Nothing like a Tiny Christmas Miracle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you got me scared lol, as soon as you said your niece and husband are thinking twins, and I was thinking twins for me early early on, and Katie believes there are two, oh dear! Brandwell, always the realist said that being pregnant doesn't suprise us anymore so the only thing that could would be twins so that is why we're all wondering lol, but... did you see how big I compared to my 26wk pic from when I was preggers with brynn, and when I wake up in the morning my uterus is right up at my belly button! Well I'm glad to hear that nathan got the job :D, and glad to hear that you aren't moving any farther away, since I'll be back in MI soon we should totally get together before either of us get too big ;)

Unknown said...

Ha! We just might have another 12-12 baby :) Emmy would only be willing to share the date with one of yours!!!!! Love Ya & I am soooo happy for you! Isn't God's timing better than ours?