Monday, April 7, 2008

Long Over Do Pictures!

So I am finally posting the pictures I have been promising. I know..I know, but it just takes forever to download the photos when I have..cough...cough... over 1100 photos on my camera to upload before I can choose the new photos to copy onto my computer. LOL! I guess I need to sit down and make some CD copies of those photos to get the back up set still on my camera cleared off. So here is the ADORABLE photo of Mr. Elias Cole...the baby who was in the pregnant belly photos last week. It amazes me how much he looks like a boy baby! No mistaking him for a little girl! I guess with all the girls in our extended family I just forgot that babies can look like boys when they come out as well!

My mom and I took all the girls out last week to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate Maddelyn and the twins birthdays.


Maddelyn and her daddy on the way to their annual "Maddie - Daddy Breakfast" on the morning of her birthday.



Enjoying ice cream at stone cold creamery... Mommy's....I mean the birthday girl's favorite!

The adorable mini cake I picked up at Walmart! It's made of 2 cupcakes and matched perfectly with the doggie Fur Real toy that Emma picked out.



So our Pastor at church hands out tootsie rolls to all the kids after church. It's a cute way for the kids to all get to know him and they ALL hit him up for one after church. Maddelyn has even been know to ask daddy to get her tootsie roll from pastor for her when she's had to miss church being sick. Anyways so last Sunday Emma got her tootsie roll and then went back to Pastor asking for a second one. He told her that she already had one. So she walked away for a minute and then returned asking for another one. He said again that she had already had one. She said that she had "lost it" he laughed and said what about the paper in your hand then? She then proceeded...with him still watching her...to walk over to the corner of the rug in the foyer, lift it up, shove her tootsie roll wrapper under it, set the rug back down and then ask Pastor for another tootsie roll saying she had lost hers. Pastor laughed and said after all of that effort she earned her second tootsie roll!

So then today she hits him up again for that second tootsie roll and he once again says you had one. She tries to pull the I lost it phrase but he said no you had one. Well while we stood there talking she walked over to that same rug, lifted it up, saw her old wrapper form last Sunday, chuckled, and then set it back down! Pastor said something to her and she roller her eyes upward and then scratched her head like...what???

So obviously Emma has not learned that if you're going to steal don't steal a Bible from the church and if you're going to lie, don't lie to the Pastor! I guess that's totally my Emma Grace though! She does everything to the up most extreme and lives life to the fullest!

No comments: