Monday, April 21, 2008

Return of the Stork!!!

So most of you are already probably guessing, but....

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!
So we found out this weekend that baby #4 will be making his or her arrival around December 28th. That should make a pretty interesting Chirstmas seening as how I have never made it to my due date! I wonder if they serve a nice Chirstmas dinner in the Mommy/Baby ward at Med Central Hospital? LOL! So Maddelyn's first response was "Mommy, you're too young for that!" What on earth???? So she then states that we need to have this one and then have another one because we need 5 girls? Is that prophesy? Ha! Ha! Emma wanted to now when the baby was coming out and Nathan told her not until after Christmas. Maddelyn was then like...Dad...we already had Chirstmas! They are too cute! So my mom and Nathan both had already guessed it after seeing me at the girls ballet recital this past weekend. My mom was like not that you looked bad in that dress at all but I kinda noticed a pouch. Nathan said he had seen it too but didn't dare say anything. AHHH! I hadn't even taken a pregnancy test yet and I already had formed a pouch! I guess you do show so much faster with each child. So do women with baby like #8 show the morning after conception??? LOL!
So I do have pictures of the girls' ballet recital to post but my computer is being really dumb fighting a virus so I am on Nathan's laptop tonight while he works on mine. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon. I'll post those pictures as soon as I can.

7 comments:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Congratulations! Yep, you and Tabitha seem to be on the same pregnancy calendar again. :0) LOL She and I have been pregnant at or near the same time with 4 of our kiddos. When she announced Baby #6 was on it's way my heart skipped a beat...so we'll see.

I'll be praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy. No bedrest...no NICU.

Hugs from El Paso,
Karla

4ddintx said...

CONGRATS!!! We do get to share this again! I'm so happy for you all of you. And yes, you start with the pouch earlier--I tease that I start showing when I ovulate!

Love you much! We'll keep you and your little one in our prayers. The girls will be so excited.

Tab

Emily said...

Congrats mandi! Im very excited for you all! Also, I nkow that there isnt enough time to give me a ringbarer but.... at least some one under the age of 28 could wear a tie!

Chare said...

I don't know how you do it!
John and I have 3 under 3 and while each one of them is a gift from God, I don't want any more of these presents for a little while! Congrats to you guys though!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! A new Martin miracle. I can't wait to meet the new Martin baby :)Maybe this one will be Nathan Jr. (personality especially) Heheheh....
Lots of Love & Shalom,
Alicia

Aliya'sMommy said...

I haven't been on all week, so finaly Congrats!!! I'm of course thrilled that to be an Aunt again and have a new appreciation for the joys and trials of pregnancy! Just wish we could have timed it so we were pregnant together!! LOL!! Actually I think we timed it well...one pregnant martin for 27 months of the last three years!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA you must have known this was coming ;) after I suprise got pregnant a few months ago, and yes you do get big faster it seems, take a peek at my xanga I posted a new comparision pic ;) Oh and Katie believes it's two boys, she drew a picture of her brothers, and is determined that there are two of them, whether or not there are or not we don't know, but Katie is determined about it! So if it is twins for us, you had better be worried... after all this is the first time I've been preggers before you! Now don't let nathan go out and get deployed though okay?!

Yay I am soo excited for you, and my b-day is the 15th of dec, so that would be a great goal!!

Oh man, I was sitting here all quiet and then Brandwell was all wondering why I was giggling :)