Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Twelvefriday's Happenings!

So I got an email this week form the lovely ladies at twelvefriday's announcing yet another awesome thing that they are up to! They have planned a twelvefridays scrap weekend in Gatlinburg TN for March '09! They asked us girls on the Design Team to come along to help out with the weekend since they are expecting up to 200 ladies! What a fun weekend! So needless to say after getting permission to bring a tiny scrapper with me *wink* *wink*, I am headed to TN next March! The weekend is the type where you show up with scissors and adhesive and leave with a 24 page completed album! They are having layout classes all weekend taught by some of the very best and when you leave you have completed 24 scrapbook layouts and they are giving you an album to put them in! All of that is on top of just being able to spend 4 days in a cabin in the Smokies with other scrappers! How could you say no??? GREAT idea Heidi, Heather, and Rhonda! So check out the link at http://twelvefridaysweekend.typepad.com/ to see just how fun this all seems! And hey...for all of my blogger friends, if you sign up then you'll be able to hold our new peanut when he/she goes to their first scrapbooking event!

2 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

So if I was a rich scrappbooker I would so go be there!!! But I wish I could go!!!! But it sounds like you'll have A LOT of fun....so what is this about twins? LOL

Chare said...

I also wish I was rich enough to go! I haven't really started scrapbooking, but love the idea and wish I had the time! I don't know how you do it. Have time to scrapbook, make your beautiful bows, and raise three girls!!! I can't keep up with my three kids, and keep the house clean let alone have time to do anything else! What I got on here to say though, was Happy Early Scrapbooking Day (May 3rd!)