Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1 Week Old Already!


I can't believe Miss Caroline is already a week old! The last week has gone rather smoothly getting used to being a Mommy of 3 now instead of 2. Yeah I've had all the fun postpardum stuff to deal with this week, but nothing horrible and I have a great baby to help that along as well! Caroline is just a peach. She is figuring out the nursing thing much better now and still sleeps quite a bit. The carseat at night has helped alot even though she still likes to be held at night. It gives me a break between feedings...that is unless I fall asleep nursing her then she wins and gets to stay in bed a little longer. Maddelyn and Emma are adjusting very well to being big sisters. Neither one has had any problems with being jealous or anything. Emma still wants to hold her all the time and bring me all the baby's stuff. We wash more pacifiers from Emma touching them than anything else!

I am so excited to be able to show everyone these layouts! A2Z Essentials is releasing numerous new lines of paper this next week at CHA. One of the lines was actually names after the girls and I! The line itself is called Sugar Candy (after my blog) and the 3 papers are Maddelyn, Emma, and Caroline! The papers are so girly and cute as well! Here are 2 layouts and an altered letter that I made up to send to CHA for the booth. Caroline's page was done in her own paper and the other was a mix of the rest.









Here are a few pictures of this week.....

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Precious! Love the LO's, the sweet baby, her name. Love everything! Congratulations!

Lynn said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful. Love the wonderful photos of the girls, just precious!

Yellow Fence said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! And your pages are great.

Heather said...

Congratulations! All your pictures are so beautiful. She is a lovely little darling!

Maureen said...

Beautiful girls. Congrats on the new bundle of joy

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! I am glad that everyone is adjusting fine and that you sound like you are doing well also! hugs

Anonymous said...

Mandi,
WOW! I can't believe you're now the mom of three! And I'm still stuck with my head in the books....well not entirely, right now I'm seeing all the psychos in the psych hospital. Anyway, your girls are all so beautiful! Congrats! Miss you bunches and hope to see you sometime soon!
Erin