Saturday, January 13, 2007

Quick Update...

Just a quick update.....

We just got home from the past two days in Willard. Nathan's Great's funeral was beautiful. The music/message/flowers and everything were just as Grandma would have wanted. Most of the family was able to come in from several different states and be with us. Of course it is always hard, but it was a very nice service.

Tomorrow after church we will be celebrating a late Christmas with my dad's fmaily. My grandma was in the hospital with a broken leg and my aunt and uncle were in China adopting my new cousin over Christmas. So, we are celebrating tomorrow. It should be a nice relaxing day with family!

We are just counting down those few last days before Caroline arrives! It is hard to believe that she should be in our arms Tuesday night! I am starting to get to that point that it is hitting me that we are actually getting a new baby! We have had this early/false labor for so long that it feels like that is all there is to it. But it is hitting me that we are gettig a BABY this week! Wow! It has also started to hit me that I have to go through labor again. All of those wonderful labor memories that you forget before you get pregnant, are starting to come back to me. I have always said that if God did not design us to forget our labor pains after we see the baby, everyone would be an only child! So those memories have started to come back a bit. Then of course everyone has me kinda freaked out about being induced. I mean yes, I still want to do it, but everyone acts like I can't handle it! Talk about non-encouraging words! I mean yeah maybe it will be more intense than with the girls, but I had my water broke and was put on pitocen with both of them after labor was not progressing. We'll see how it goes. It is just frustrating when everyone acts like I am insane for doing it and that I can't handle it. I know I am a wus, but give me some credit...it's my 3rd! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I can't wait to see pics of that beautiful little girl :) We find out what our #3 is tomorrow (the 16th) at my u/s :) Good luck with labor and delivery!

Rachael