Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Winter is Finally Here!

It took long enough, but we finally have more than just a dusting of snow! Yeah, I know it's nuts...but it's not winter unless we have at least one big snow. After all we do live in Northern Ohio? It has been snowing off and on for the past couple of weeks...actually it started the day we brought Caroline home. But, the past two days has really piled the snow up in the yard. I would say we have about 6 inches? Yesterday Nathan took the girls out in the backyard to play in the snow. We have a little hill that is perfect size for the girls to sled down. They were so cute with thier HUGE grins as they played! Of course I had fun taking pictures, especially since it was my first outside pics with my new camera. I think they turned out pretty good!



Heather posted some great pics of A2Z's booth at CHA...you can see them on her blog http://heatherpreckel.typepad.com/


Nathan is in Florida for two days on the campaign, so it's me and the three girls on our own for the first time! My mom came over to help this afternoon, but tonight was just us. It was kinda wierd being just us 4 girls. Maddelyn said tonight "Mom, you, me, Emma, and Caroline are all alone tonight!" How can one be all alone when there are 4 of us here? Nathan will be back tomorrow night but of course he had to call from the terminal in FL to say it was a warm 68 down there! Yes the snow here is great, but sunny FL sure does sound nice!

Of course I have to leave you with a few pics of Caroline form the week. I really am slacking at updating with posts since the baby has come home. I guess that is what adding a third princess to the family does! This week's big events were Caroline loosing her cord and getting her first bath, Aunt Donna (Caroline Fayth's namesake) came to visit her for the first time, turning her head when Daddy said her name, and going through cluster nursing with her hitting her first growth spurt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! It's amazing how much they change so quickly. I wish we had snow out here but none so far :( the girls are disapointed but I can't change it... Hugs! Glad everything is going so well for you.

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family! Looks like the girls had fun in the snow. Here in PA we have a little but not much especially for sledding...my ds is very dissapointed.

Cammeron said...

Omgosh, how sweet is that?! Great pics too!

Sarah Rice said...

awww! Such a little sweetie! You have adorable babies!

Its about time we got some snow in Ohio huh!! Ive actually enjoyed cleaning off my car :)