Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Waiting.......

Well we are still here at home waiting to get in to the hospital for my schedualed induction. We were supposed to call about going in at 6am and they said they were swamped and to call back at 8:30. At 8 they called us and said the beds were still full from a crazy night and that my doctor wanted to try again tonight. So, we call back at 7pm tonight to see if they have any openings yet! Yeah, it's been a long night/morning. I did not sleep much because of watching the clock for 6am. I did sleep a little later this morning. Hopefully I can find something to do to make the hours fly by! Maybe I can settle myself enough to scrapbook??

If you don't hear anything by tonight that means we got a bed at 7!!! So we're just sitting around and praying today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day!! Even if baby doesn't show till tomorrow it'll be a good day. Relax, or get stuff done that you know you wont want to for a while after she's born. I can't wait I am so excited for you all!!! :)