Wednesday, April 18, 2007

3 Months Photo Shoot!


Well it is already that time again! I can hardly believe that it's already time for her 3 month pictures! Wow! It is so wonderful to look back over her last months pictures and see how much she has changed! It's wonderful to see her little personality coming out already! Of course I only got one of her smiling. She would laugh at me and then as soon ans I would get back behind the camera to focus in for a shot she'd stop. I would peek out again and say her name and she would light up again and then of course as soon as I would get behind the camera gain she would lose her grin! Uhh!


The girls of course couldn't handle Caroline getting her pictures taken and them not (can't tell they are children of a scrapbooker can you???) so I of course had them sit down for a few as well. I can't wait to do a layout on Emma and her funny faces! Normal for a photo shoot with my 2 1/2 year old Emma! I told her to be silly and let me take her picture and I would give her....the magic word with Emma...CANDY! LOL! Works everytime with her! Don't you wish they could always be bribed with sweets???




Maddelyn of course was quite a bit different with taking pictures. She just sat right down and made up her own poses! What a ham! There IS a stage in Hollywood waiting for this girl!!!






I finally got the pictures form this weekend uploaded into the computer as well. Caroline's dedication went great an dit was so nice to have most of the family there for it. Besides Maddelyn being a ham on stage because hse saw herself in the TV monitors or her trying to pull up my skirt during the dedication, it went pretty well!

7 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

CUTE pixs of the baby...and too funny about the bigger girls! My son (3) is the same way...if I'm shooting dd (2) he bullies his way on in as much as possible!! He knows having his pic taken means, "I LOVE YOU!"

toners said...

absolutely beautiful photos :) great job!

Norma Kennedy said...

Ahhhhh... Your girls are Beautiful !!!!



Norma

Anonymous said...

Such great pics Mandi! :)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls Mandi! They are all getting so big! Katie and Danielle had picked flowers (dandilions) for me when I came home today :) Thanks for the comment earlier! Just keep praying that things stay quiet, it's unfortunatly only gonna stay in control with the meds right now :( I'll keep ya'll updated :)
HUGS!!

Noelia said...

Congrats on your little girl's dedication : )
They both look lovely.

EquineSpirit said...

Great photos!!