Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Layouts


Well I am just getting around to posting the layouts I did for my April kit from the www.2sassyscrappers.com Design Team. The first one is of Emma and her "Mascara" episode. the title is "Even Tough girls Need Make-up" and I tried to do it in a punk/funky color theme...just like my Em! The journlaing reads "You were supposed to be in your room watching a movie, but instead you got into Mom's mascara! You may be a tomboy but you still love make-up!"

The second layout is "Giggles and Grins" which the photos are of Caroline's 2 month pictures that I took. The journlaing reads "Caroline, for only being two months old you have the biggest grin! Your smile holds true to everything about you. You're such a happy, easy-going baby who loves to interact with people!"


I did this altered composition book during the girl's nap today. It is a Scrapbooker's journal meant to jot down all those ideas to use later in your pages! The inside is also altered and the dividers read sketches, quotes, and ideas. If you like it you can check it out on ebay here:
I made a second one so it might end up on ebay next week..but hey...I might keep it too???
Keep an eye out over the next several weeks at the "My ebay listings" tab to the upper right of this page. I plan on listing several new scrap items. I currently have a layout on as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awe -- cute layouts -- love that baby smile!

Maureen said...

Aw, such cute layouts....love the mascara one!!!

Michelle said...

Cute layouts! Love the mascara one.. :D