Saturday, April 14, 2007

And the Winners are........

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments!!! I got some of the most adorable projects submitted as well! What talent! It's so nice to see everyone else's work as well! It was a really tough decision and I even recruited my hubby to help me pick two winners. If I could have you please email me at glassslipper02@yahoo.com with your full name and address. So here they are!


Norma with her star layout -
Melissa with her altered Message Board...look up close, she used thumbnail pics!


Here are a few others that were submitted! GREAT work everyone! I appreciate so much you stopping by to play along! I had so much fun doing this that I will probably be hosting another contest in the weeks to come! Check back soon!

4 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Thank You Mandi,

TOtaly excited to have been picked and look forward to creating something cool with my new stamps.

Wow I can imagine what a hard time you had picking thru all that awesome work !!!!!

Norma

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited. You are very kind to do this! I loved what you created with the stamps and look forward to using them. :)

Anonymous said...

all those talented ladies!!! I can see why you had such a hard time :)

Anonymous said...

Just coming back here to say thank you! I received the cute stamps today! Can't wait to use them. :)