Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thursday 13 & A Couple of Cute Pics



So..I am totally stealing this idea from something I saw on fellow pea's blog awhile back. http://sentimentsbydenise.typepad.com/sentiments_by_denise/ So...Denise, this is after you! :P

1. Do you ever feel like Spring will NEVER come!!! I mean hello we finally get a few warm days back and then 47 and cold rain agian today! Uhh!

2. I've been on a Gotta love naptime for the girls! (too bad I have to choose now between napping myself or scrap'n??) Sleep or Creating??? Ahh who needs sleep! Live-Eat-SCRAP! HaHa!

3. I just want to throw in a "praise God" for my family's health!! We had few test results that we were waiting on and they are coming back ok. To God be the Glory! Nothing big...just something that needed to be checked on. You know, maintence medicine keeps the motor running!

4. Emma said F#rt today...you know the stinky word? She looked right at me and said "Mom, I F#rt." and pointed to her bottom! Where the beejeebers did she hear that! She can barely say 10 words but she says that! Yeah, she's going t0 cause problems in about 13 years! Our little trouble maker!

5. Caroline is drooling like crazy now. I don't feel any teeth yet, but there sure is enough drool to think that she has to be getting close!

6. I realized that stale Peeps are sooo much better than fresh Peeps. I know, but when you live in a house with toddlers sometimes things don't get put up like they should and you don't realize it until it's too late. So...I think from now on I will purposly leave them out. Really, they harden up and are not that gooey marshmallow texture.

7. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE sugar?

8. We are currently doing a bible Study at our chruch on the book "Love and Respect" by Emerson Eggerichs. It is a must-have for every marriage I promise you! Definietly worth the read! You can find it here: http://resources.family.org/product/id/100623.do

9. Someday I want to go on a cruise. Hopefully a sooner someday rather than a later someday! Nathan wants an Alaskan, which sounds great, but only after a warm weather cruise!

10. I got to re-organize my scraproom the other day. Doesn't just feel wonderful to clean sometimes...ok...my OCD is coming out I know. But you know, sometimes it's just nice to have a clean slate to start from BEFORE you mess it up creating.

11. I got a pegboard for my scrap wall and I am now thinking..why didn't I do this before?? It's so nice to see everything hanging out in plain view. I am so much more likely to use them now that I see them while I am creating.

12. For all of our family...and friends too, Nathan has an important phone confrence tomorrow at 4:00pm EST if you guys could remember to say a prayer. As I have said before we are just waiting for God to move in our lives and lead us in the direction we are to follow.

13. The other day someone asked Maddelyn what her baby sister's name was. Her response "Well, first we going to name her Aquafina...yeah...and then we named her Caroline." Ok for those of you who don't know while I was still pregnant, Maddelyn decided to name her new sister Aquafina after the bottle water company!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So funny on one of the ten words & aquafina!

And Spring?!?!? I'm over Spring - waiting on SUMMER here!!!!!!!!!!!!