Friday, April 27, 2007

Inspiration Friday

So I decided to start something new on my blog! By browsing so many great blogs and gallaries on the net, I come across so many WONDERFUL creations. I really get inspired after seeing such great work and it makes me want to dive right into a new creation! So I decided to share some of the scrappers who inspire both me and my work! I will choose one each Friday and then at the end of the month one of these scrappers will get a RAK form me...just to keep things fun!


So, who did I decided to be my very first inspiration???
Alicia Giess

Not only is this galvery talented, but she is also a local friend who I met online and have scrapped with several times. Alicia is such a sweetheart and does such wonderful work. I love all her creative titles and jounaling...she never ceases to amaze me...and her doodling/hand-cutting/embellishment work. Alicia is currently on several design teams including: Mustard Moon, Dream Street Papers, Remember the Dayz, Scrap til Dawn, and A Peek into Yesterday.
So here are a few creatios by Alicia (gumpgirl on 2peas) Of course I had to included one that she did using the A2Z papers that were named after my girls!! (The last layout is the one with the line Sugar Candy - named after this blog!) Sorry the one pictures downloaded so much smaller??
You can also check out her online gallary here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=163406






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...girl, I am so humbled and flattered! This is so sweet of you. I miss scrapping with you. We HAVE to get together soon. Take care of little Caroline, and make sure you take lots of photos!

Hugs! Alicia

Shelly Brewer said...

I've seen her stuff, very cool. Good idea to post someone every week. Love all of the work here!

Jill said...

Wow - those are nice layouts!