Monday, April 16, 2007

New Layouts

I finally am getting around to posting some new work. I have been playng the scraproom lately but no time to take pics and post! So, here are three new layouts that I made with my kit from Tickled Pink Kits. I was asked to be the Guest Desinger for the month of April. I had so much fun playing with the kit which featured the beautiful Dream Street papers! Getting to play with my kit makes me want to submit for more GDT contests!


On Friday we had Emma's first hair cut! She really was not ready for one since her hair is so thin, but she did need a trim! Emma took forever to get any hair in at all and when it did come in it mostly was just in the back. So...basically my child ended up with a pretty much mullet! LOL! So I took her in to get the back cut off to be even with the front. Now it is in a little bob and she looks so cute! She actually did pretty well and sat still for the most part. You should have seen her face though when I showed her the hair they cut off! I could just see the little wheels turning in her head. Let's just say that all the scissors in our home are hidden now!



We had a pretty busy weekend with getting the girls pictures taken and Caroline's dedication, and of course I have PLENTY of photos to upload! So hopefully I will get a chance during the girls' naps tomorrow to get them done so I can post some!

Edit: I just wanted to say that my heart goes out for the family members and classmates of the VA students. Know that these people are in my heart and mind as I get ready for bed tonight. I just ask that all of you reading this say a special prayer for them and ask God to bring a sense of peace to that campus tonight. May God be with you and comfort you in this sad time in our Nation.

"The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." - Psalms 29:11

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philip. 4:7

"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all." 2 Thes. 3:16

1 comment:

toners said...

oh, what cute photos of Emma! the kit looks great too - I love the colors :)