Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter Pics

Sorry it took me a week to update! After my post last Thursday Both Nathan and I ended up with the same flu the girls had! So only Caroline escaped it! Poor Nathan woke up Easter Morning with it. The sweet husband he is, got up and got dressed and came to church just long enough to see the dance/drama that I was in for church. He then went home and went back to bed! What a dear! Everyone is healthy now, just a bit tired and still weak stomachs.

Easter went pretty well besides the sickness. That morning was kinda insane because 1/2 of the "getting ready tag team" was sick in bed. So I was runing around crazy trying to not only get everyone in thier Easter gear, but also trying to keep them clean until we got to church. Well Emma didn't last long! Her beautiful new Gymboree dress ended up a beautiful shade of red in Sunday school. Someone had the brillant idea of serving the 2-3 year old class red punch in dixie cups on Easter Sunday when everyone had new dresses on! Uh? Must not be a mom??? So needless to say that when we got home I had to hand wash and dry Emma's dress before we could take pictures of the girls getting their Easter Baskets. Fun Fun!
That afternoon we went to my Aunt's in Willard for a family cook-out. Yes my uncle actually grilled out in the snow. Well it wasn't snowing right then and they have a covered patio, but he did go out in the cold to fix those brats! After dinner we hid eggs for the kids and chatted a bit before we headed back home. I ended up getting a few cute pictures of Miss Caroline as well! She is really starting to develope her own personality now! I love the one of Emma by herself in her dress. It is so her personality...cross look and knees in the air in a dress! She was mad that I took candy away from her and would not let me take anymore pictures! I also was able to get one of my sweet Grandma actually smiling for the camera!
We are getting the house ready for company this weekend. Caroline is being dedicated on Sunday. I'm also going to try to get pictures done at Sears on Saturday of both Caroline in her dedication dress (more on that later) and the girls in thier Easter dresses, better late than never! I also have been busy getting a few things on ebay. I have one layout up now and will have another up by tomorrow night. My seller ID is Mandi4245.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What darling pictures! Those'll be fun to scrap!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet!! I love the one of Emma too sitting with her knees up ;) such a cutie, it's too bad about the red punch, were you able to get the stain out?

joybear said...

Oh how adorable!!!!

Amy Birch said...

Very cute pictures! :)

My favorite is the one of your youngest sitting next to the Easter basket.

You have beautiful daughters!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! That is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!