Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photos.....F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

So I finally have gotten some of these photos uploaded that I've been promising. No, I still haven't fond the cord to my camera but Nathan was ever so sweet to let me borrow the cord to his blackberry which happens to also work with my camera. What a Sweetie! So here is a glimpse of the past month of our lives!

These are some quick pictures of the projects I made for twelvefridays. The photos really aren't the best and especially since I had to take actual layouts. After all of our laptop problems we had to wipe to compute clean and then reload everything so....I have to re-install my scan-n-stitch program that allows you to scan in a 12x12 page on a regular scanner. So....these photos still need cropped. The fist is of a tin that I will be adding mementos from this Summer to. Basically it will be a journal of all the events from this Summer without having to write anything.




These are photos of my grandparents' 60th wedding celebration. The photo below is of all the family members that we had there that day. Yep...this is just part of my grandparents' descendents.

I love this pictures! We asked my Grandpa to give my Grandma a kiss on the cheek for the photo and he then he leans over and plants one on her lips! The whole time the great grandkids are chanting "kiss...kiss...kiss!" How cute!!!!


These are some photos from when we visited my best friend and her family in NJ. Aren't Emma-Lee and Caroline too cute in their swimsuits on the beach?




The following photos are of Alicia and her family on the coast. Oh how fun it was for this Ohio girl to take her first oceanside photos! :D







Of course I had to add a few photos of the beautiful Victorian homes that fill Cape May!


Are the girls too cute holding hands while in their car seats in the car? Best Friends!
Okay so they wouldn't allow me to take any pictures of them and of course as I get ready to take the picture they both jump up so we get this lovely rear end picture! Cute huh?

It amazes me how much Caroline looks like her daddy in this picture! She has that same squinted eye smile that he does! Awe!!!

We of course scrapped as much as possible the week we spent together. Of course the princesses had to be right there in the middle of everything!


4 comments:

Chare said...

Hey there, I was just browsing around on blogger tonight and found a photographer who sells her photos on a site called etsy.com

I have read that you are starting one, and thought I would mention this one to you!

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

The pictures are cute, and your baby bump is cute, too. I saw Nathan's Uncle Tim tonight at our community pool and he said you all may be here for the anniversary party in July. I am so excited about meeting you all! I'm loaning Tabitha a bunch of baby stuff for those with little ones to use while they're here. If you need anything, just let her know. I'll see what I can do. :)

Hugs,
Karla
www.homeschoolblogger.com/psalm113v9

Unknown said...

Did you have to put so many picts of me ? hehe :D I should have taken more of you- I wasn't thinking! That was so fun!!! I miss you already :(
Give those precious girls kisses for me- Alicia

Anonymous said...

Hiya Mandi! I think I popped quite quickly this time, I was stuck in maternity clothes from 5 weeks on, but it did slow down about 16-18 weeks till about 21-22 weeks, so now I look "normal" sized for being 23 weeks lol! Love the baby bump, yes you are showing already, I was the same way, and I am carrying this one differently and had totally different symptoms etc and it was still a girl! hehe, we've accepted it and are actually excited for a 4th beauty :) I have to say your teeth are looking great! did you get the braces off yet? I don't remember if you posted about it or not, but they look awesome!! :)