Monday, June 2, 2008

Quick Post

So I'm still here! I am just letting all of my blogger friends know that I didn't forget you all, I've just been super busy the past week. We arrived home from NJ late Friday night and then Saturday/Sunday we celebrated my grandparents' 60th anniversary party. Today was spent on the couch sick and cleaning up/weeding during my feeling okay times. I'm not sure if it's a virus, something I ate, or just baby? Either way I just feel plain awful and of course the kids aren't letting me take the day off. Figures! I really needed to keep busy today since we are headed to see my in-laws later in the week for Jeremiah's (my not so little anymore brother-in-laws graduation.) Oh so busy!!! So needless to say I will fill you in on all the wonderful details of my trip as well as tons of photos of the babies and NJ tomorrow. Tonight it just isn't happening! I head my bed calling an it's not even 11 yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GET WELL!!! I know it is because you miss us in NJ, we sure miss you, we really enjoyed you two. Emmy and I are all alone this week and it is tooooo quiet!
Love ya "Memaw" Joye