Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures

Okay...I can't find my camera cord that I need to up load photos. I must have found a new home between the 1/2 unpacked and 1/2 repacked suitcases from this week. I've done a lot of unpacking and cleaning in the past 2 days but not near enough to get all of our NJ stuff put away and all of the PA stuff packed up on top of the house freshened up after Daddy and the girls were home alone last week, and dealing with a stomach virus in the house! YUCK! Let's just say Mommy doesn't handle that kinda stuff not pregnant so pregnant was insane playing clean-up crew. Oh how sweet my hubby is for helping me in that area when he's home. He just knows that either he helps clean up the kid or he helps clean up the kid and the mommy if I try! LOL!

So anyways here are a few pictures that I took in NJ on the beach. Thanks Alicia for letting me steal....uh hum...borrow them form your blog! I will put up many, many more once I find the camera cord, which will more than likely be after the PA trip.



1 comment:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

The babies are so cute together! Wouldn't it be neat if they become good friends, just like you and Alicia? :)

I hope the yucks are gone from your home soon. And I hope you're feeling better pregnancy-wise. Have you hit your second trimester yet?

Hope to see you in TX, even though Tabitha said there's a chance you might not be here because of Nathan's new job. Maybe we'll meet soon anyway, someday.

Hugs,
Karla