Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick Family Update.....

So the weekend is pretty much over since it's so late on Sunday night, so here is a quick update of how our weekend went.

On Saturday my Grandma came oer to help me do some yard work. She was sitting for my cousin Leah so the girls were entertained while we kept busy. We worked our behinds off weeding, transplanting/taking out some hostis plants, planting flowers, and mulching. Yep I was whipped afterwards but the yard sure looks nice. That was definitely a item I wanted checked off my check list before we went to Texas. That night I spent on the couch and the girls and I had a movie night we watched Pollyanna and the original Parent Trap and the girls had their dinner on a blanket in the living room. This was a VERY special treat since they aren't allowed to have food/drinks out of the kitchen. My parents also stopped over for a few minutes to see us while they were in town.

Today I had nursery at church and then a quick lunch and naps....AHHH! Sunday afternoon naps!!! This evening was a relaxed one where the girls played and watched a movie and I worked on hair bows for an upcoming craft show. They were pretty excited going to bed tonight knowing that Daddy would be home from a business trip late tonight. They sure are Daddy's girls!

No comments: