Saturday, June 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home and Layouts...



Well, we are finally home! On our way through Columbus we stopped and picked up Nathan, who has been at summer camp the past two weeks with the guard. He has tomorrow off, so we plan on sitting around and just chilling tomorrow, after church of couse! So I guess that pile of suitcases and army stuff by the door and sit until monday. I'm sure it will still be there when I get to it. Now my OCD-ness is dying to takle the pile, but my sanity needs a chill day.
Here are a couple of layouts I made a few weeks back. I should be posting several new layouts/projects over the next week. You know...end of the month ='s design team deadlines!

1 comment:

fancynancy said...

Love the black flowers on the first layout. How were those achieved? and the matching brads are neat.
nancy