Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Family Members...

It's 12:48 am (don't ask why I'm still up on scrapbooking blogs) so I will give you just a hint tonight....

They are small, furry, and go meow!!!

Yep, we now are the proud new pet owners of 2 furball kittens! One is tourtise shell and the other black with white mittens/boots/underbelly. They don't have names yet because everytime Maddelyn names them she ends up calling them somethign new. I think at dinner they were Cinderella and Tinkerbell and now they are Peanut Butter and Cookie??? I've also heard Sally, Nema (made up word?), Julie, Aquafina (remember when she wanted to name Caroline that?), Coco, Patches....and such. Who knows?

More tomorrow with pics of the precious babes.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my... it must be very exciting at home with 2 new little fur babies running around. I love all the names your dd came up... but I really like Coco and how about Oreo for the black & white baby??? Picking names are difficult thats for sure. Can't wait to see pics

Maureen said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see pics of them!!! Congrats!