Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still Hang'n in!

Well were still here. it's almost become a joke now...still not funny though....about what the catastphy of the day will be. Let's see since I updated...Wednesday was I got a call from the lovely repair shop and of course we ended up with a $355.00 van bill! Yuck! Then today....I FELL!!!! Yep, with Caroline in her carseat and an armfull of stuff down my front cement steps! I did the exact same thing on Monther's Day and sprained my ankle! Today I was so afraid that I had broken my leg. No breaks just lots of cuts, bruises, a twisted ankle and of course I have now messed up my knee. uhh! Oh, and Caroline was fine. She landed with her seat on it's side and of course it startled her, but no big deal. She's fine. Yep, one more thing. I am actually chuckling at this because of how funny it all is. I mean yeah it hurts, but I am just sitting her seeing Satan with a little checklist on a clipboard striking off boxes day by day saying...man...I really thought that one would have been what made her throw in the towel. Of course I do't so he rubs his hands together to plan for tomorrow. Wierd that I can laugh at all of this? I guess there is nothing else to do but PRAY and laugh?

But, one great blessing is that my garage sale was a hit! Best I've had in a long time. I think I ended up with about $300.00? Not too bad! So that covers most of my breaks, now just need to replace my microwave.

Tomorrow we go for the girl's first dentist appt for a cleaning with the pediatric dentist. I've heard they are awesome with kids, but as always with Emma, I'm sure well have stories to tell later. I also have a few cute pics to share from today.

~Remember, no matter how tough things are, it could always be tougher...so praise God even in the bad times! :D

No comments: