Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back in Action

Ok...ok...so I know I have been MIA lately but with 2 mini vacations and scrap deadlines in between, blogging kinda went to the wayside. So we're home now and I'm back in action. We had a blast on our mini vacation with Nathan's family. Cedar Point of course was a hit...best amusement park 9 years running! Woo-hoo! The rain stunk, but the kiddie rides kept on running through the rain so the kidos had a blast. Maddelyn did great with trying out new rides. My lil fraidy-cat even road her first rollar coaster...Jr. Gemini!






Kalahari was so much fun! DEFINITELY a must do again. There was a ton to do for both adults and kidos. Maddelyn once again made us proud by riding a couple of waterslides! Maybe she is coming out of her shell??








And here is a pic of ME on the boogie board at Kalahari! Yep, I not only did it but got to my knees from laying on my belly...the very first time I tried it!!!! The fake waves they make are pretty strong and I couldn'd believe that I didn't flip it and lose control before I got up to my knees! LOL!


We had a blast over the weekend and of course these are a tiny sampling of the pics I took! I have lots to do this week as well both around here and in my scraproom. I also have listed more benefit auctions for Jen Gallacher which I will link here tomorrow. Until then......

3 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Looks like you had fun! Great photos too!

Anonymous said...

ummm about your Jr Gemini. I am a gemini too - and you could not PAY me enough money to EVER get on a roller coaster *LOL*... not even the baby baby one at Disneyland!

Rachael said...

So fun!!! What fab pictures you got!