Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Sweetie on our Anniversary

Wow, where 5 years has taken us........We've seen a wedding, three children, an 18 month deployment, 3 college degrees, a Congressional Campaign, a Presidential Campaign, 4 Design Teams, 4 houses, and tons in between! How out lives have changed in 5 years and I never would have guessed it! I learned really quick that never tell God YOUR plan for your lives, because that is exactly the opposite of what will happen!LOL! I'm so excited to see where the next five years will take us?

To My hubby:

  • Thank you for asking me to marry you
  • Thank you for giving me three beautiful girls
  • Thank you for protecting our freedom
  • Thank you for playing in the floor with the girls
  • Thank you for getting up at 4:30 each morning for work
  • Thank you for setting an example for our daughters
  • Thank you for being romantic after 5 years
  • Thank you for supporting me in my creativeness
  • Thank you for giving me mommy-only-time
  • Thank you for being the spiritual head of our home
  • Thank you for treating me like a princess

and most of all....

Thank you for loving me!

Happy 5th Anniversary Nathan!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mandi and Mr Mandi! Have a great day! :-)

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary Mandi and Nathan :) I hope your day was perfect!




(gosh Emma looks just like Nathan doesn't she!)