Wednesday, May 9, 2007

La-Dee-Da's of the week

So busy, busy week here in the Martin household. Nathan preached again tonight in Willard and tomorrow night is church softball. I have been creating out the wazoo in my little scraproom, but of course none of it is downloaded! Figures! I'll have to get that done later tomorrow. So for now just some more....Thursday 13 random facts! :D

1. I actually put black paint all over Emma's hand today...yeah by choice! I could just see the glow in her eyes as I was of course creating using her hand as a stamp! (all you special mommies in our lives will be seeing the results soon! :D )

2. Is it wrong, or considered un-normal to have the yearning desire to scrap and not leave your scraproom. Partially, because you know if you do you'll see that the house actually DOES need cleaned and you should be doing that instead???

3. I got showered in Mt. Dew last night at the Mexican resteraunt. Yep SHOWERED!!!! LOL! Let's just say cold---wet---sticky! Uhh. I did feel bad though for the waitress who baptised me. She looked like she felt aweful!

4. I'm getting donations in like crazy for the benefit auction! Woo-hoo!

5. Emma has always called my mom "Bobbie" instead of Grandma Bobbie. Well this week it's just "Bob!" LOL!!! Emma, dear Emma!!!!

6. We're going away for the big F-I-V-E year anniv. over Memorial Day! Ahhh...hear that??? No kidos!! Well besides those attached (literally).

7. Why is it that we go from waaaay too cold to be outside weeding and mulching my landscaping to waaaay to hot to be outside weeding and mulching my landscaping? In Ohio I just never win!

8. I finally found dairy free icecream that does not involve... soy nuts...or....rice in anyway. Yep, mini heaven in a ice cream bucket! Haggan Daas Sorbet! It might cost as much as a 1/2 gallon for a pint, but it is worth every spoonful for a dairy-free icecream nut!

9. Why does laundry seem to divide and multiply cells while in the dirty hamper??? Did we really go through that much in one week???

10. I love Spring flowers! They just make me smile and know that no matter how long the winter...Spring will come! Hmmm? Kinda sounds like a devotional there huh? No matter how long the rough seasons in your life last....SPRING WILL COME! Maybe I will just have to write that one up and do a layout on it to submit to Selah Scrappers. (Terrific site by the way if you have not checked them out.) You get this really cool devotional and scrapbooking layout in your inbox! How sweet! http://selahscrappers.blogspot.com/


Well so much for 13 facts...Caroline decided that 10 will be enough for tonight! :D

2 comments:

Colleen said...

So much fun in this post! Love the style! I totally get the desire to scrap and not want to check the rest of the house!!

Bonita Rose said...

great post, will have to check out that website, tfs,