Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thursday's 13 and an Book for Ebay


So here is just a quick shot of a book I listed tonight. It's an altered tab chipboard album. If you want to see the inside pics...just click on the link to my ebay lisitngs inthe post from yesterday ......>
On to the randomness of my life...
1. What is up with Melinda being voted off of Idol? I so thought that she had an easy shoe in for the winner! What has America come to??
2. I've been working like crazy in my scrap room this week both getting some things on ebay (extra $ for our get-a-way) and working on some DT deadlines and personal commitments
3. Did I say that we are GOING AWAY for our anniversary??? Yet big f-i-v-e years this June 1st! So we are going to WV to stay in a condo at a state park/ski resort woo-hoo! Just us...and Caroline time! She gets to tag alog since we are nursing! Lucky her!
4. Pirates of the Caribbean AND Oceans 13 are both coming out in a few weeks! It's going to be a good June!
5. I got a wonderful surprise today. I helped out neighbor widow with her mulch last weekend and tonight she sent over a potted gerber daisy! I LOVE gerber daisies!
6. I love when the weather gets nice and you start seening a change in the produce section at Walmart! Yep....sweet corn for dinner tomorrow! Ahhh....Summer is near!
7. My husband says I'm wierd because I quick clean sweep for my own family when they visit...yes family reading this I do (even my parents!) Nathan is like duh! They raised you...they know what you're like and could careless about our house. But honey....I care! LOL! Once again the OCD in me!
8. I am so not crafty in any other means besides scrapbooking! I mean I see all these wonderful layouts with sewing and such...not me! I can't sew, paint, knit, I can't even cook! LOL! I think the crafty scrapooking gene was a fluke! Somehow I lucked out with that one!
9. My husband has corrupted me! Not only did we watch the SC Republican debate last night...but even after he went to bed I still watched the after commentary on FOX! Yeah I'm corrupted with the political junkie bug I guess ?
10. For Mothers Day my Mom got me another pot of flowers for my front porch! Woo-hoo! I LOVE flowers! Nothing better than seeing pretty blooms when your dragging kids out the door trying to get everyone loaded up because once again your late!!!
11. Yeah, we are a late family! I hate it to much. I have no idea how it happened or when but I think it might have something to do with 3 girls 4 and under??? Besides that my OCD keeps me busy just trying to accomplish one more thing before we leave and then...shoot...we have to leave RIGHT now we're late! Story of my life!!!
12. My best friend is probably coming to visit with her new baby in July! YEAH!!! See that smile???
13. Emma was dry all day today! Yep....we're potty training full swing now! Panties-r-us baby! So she stayed in the same pair all day including nap time! I'm so proud! Hopefully I'm not jinxing anything for tomorrow!?!?

No comments: