Monday, May 14, 2007

(Late) Inspiration Friday

Ok...so I know it's Monday but better late than never! It was a busy weekend around here so I just now am getting to this! Sorry! So the lucky lady this week to be my Inspiration of the Week is....

Tania Willis

Tania is a fellow 2peas member and is also on the Karen Foster, Pinecone Press, and Daisy D's Design Teams. I have been inspired many times before as I have stumbled upon her layouts in the gallery. I have really gotten into this kick of using scriptures and song titles on layouts and this of course is a great example --------->








Beautiful job Tania! Here is a link to her gallery on 2peas http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=102951


Sorry for the short post. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will be uploading some ADORABLE mommy day pics! Oh, and say a prayer for me....not only did I overdo it with the landscaping and pull a few muscles and get a nasty sunburn, but then silly me fell yseterday and spained my ankle. It could have been alot worse though because I was carrying Caroline and fell on our concrete steps out front. So....Maddelyn has been my little helper today getting house work done. It's amazing how much a 4 year old is willing to help when you promise $$$$! LOL!

Oh, and be sure to check out http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/ as they have their grand opening tomorrow! It looks Fab!!!! (by the way Tania is one of their new designers! woo-hoo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you sprained your ankle, I did that carrying Danielle when she was about 8mths old, not fun!! I hope you are feeling better soon.