Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day Pics and Ebay Stuff

Well here are some adorable pics of my "Mommy Day" as we say here. It's nice to have gotten a few of the the girls and I. It always seems that I'm the one BEHIND the camera instead of infront of it! I just hope our girls look back on their childhood and realize that they actually had a mom who raised them even though there's not pictures to prove it! LOL!!!














And one more picture....yes.....that is actually Emma FREAKING out over something adventurous! She was actually scared to ride the 4 wheeler! I guess there is a first itme for everything? Maddleyn believe it or not actually loved riding it while my dare-devil Emma was scared! Whoda thunk?

Also...I have some ebay listings up if anyone wanted to check them out. It says that there are two seller's names, but it'a all my stuff. Had to borrow Mom's since I'd be lisiting the benefit auction stuff later this week as well. I didn't want my stuff on with it. Here's the link http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&catref=C5&nojspr=y&_trksid=m37&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=mandi4245+gbhartz3u5i&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=44890&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

(hate that blogger doesn't have an imbedded link option and I have to link a paragraph! Huh!)

3 comments:

G said...

You really have such lovely kids! you are also very creative! ^_^ doods

~*~Felicia~*~ said...

awwww those pics are soooooooo cute!!! and your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!! love it :-)

toners said...

What beautiful photos...we moms really have to get in front of the camera more...