Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Joey/Auction Update

To everyone's deep sadness, Joey passed this last weekend. I know thatI asked for everyone's prayers before, but can you please remember this family as you go through out your week? They have just been through the unimaginable of loosing thier 12 year old son to cancer. Being able to host this auction has made feel like I am doing at least a little somethign to being some relief to this family. Here is the auction update I posted on 2peas today.

Things are really picking up with donations to the auction!! Yesterday I recieved my first package of donations in the mail (thanks Charity H.!)

Here is a lits to date of donations promised:

-Scrapologie Kits
-3 Disney Paper Bag Albums
-Karen Foster Clikit and tips
-Handmade Cards
-Altered Jewlery Box and altered necklace
-6x6 Chipboard Baby Boy album Basic Grey Oh Baby
-Scrap Items -Altered Scrapper's Idea Book/Journal
-Mini Chipboard Summer Album
-Altered items
-Idea Books
-other items not yet pomised but I don't know what they are sending

Some people have been sending pictures in of the items and I can't wait to share! Such taleted ladies!! Thank you everyone who has offered to donate items to help out in raising funds for Jen and her family. I'm sure that every little bit helps. If anyone is interested in helping out, there is still plenty of time! I just ask that the donations be to me by May 16th so I can get the auction ready and up on the 19th. I will link it once it's up! You can email me at glassslipper02@yahoo.com for any more info or for my address!

No comments: