Friday, May 4, 2007

Inspiration Friday

So today's inspiration come totally from random 2peas gallery hunting!! So I was casually looking through the layouts tonight and these 2 different projects just JUMPED right out at me, and sure enough, they are done by the same person!!! So today's inspiring scrapper is...
Collette

You can check out the link to her wonderful gallery here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=25439

I just love the way each item in her gallery just pops right out at you!! Such bright, fun layouts! Here are just a few of the wonderful things of her!(The second picture is the inside to the adorable mini album.) Such beautiful work Collette!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's just so much fun when other people enjoy the little treasures that I create! It's usually my family ... but, today it was you, Mandy ... and I couldn't be more thrilled. But, I'm sharing the fun because I enjoyed browsing around your website this morning and it's awesome! Love the recent photos of your family and that dog couldn't be any cuter. Just want to thank you for your wonderful compliments and for the honor of being featured on your website today! Hugs! And, Happy National Scrapbook Day everyone!