Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Auction Results

WOW! We did it!!! We raised a total of $430.12 (before ebay's fees of course.) How wonderful! I never thought we would get that much! but we did! GREAT JOB everyone! Thanks so much for helping out and bidding those items up! Now to get everything boxed up and shipped out so I can get that $ to Jen! I have been getting emails from fellow scrappers and companies that wish to donate additional items to be auctioned off for Jen's family. So I will be listing these items as they come in hopefully over the next week. I will post on the board when an auction goes up. Once again THANKS!!!!!!

I'll post vacation pics and ramblings tomorrow......

Oh...we got Nathan's laptop back today...also will post the not so small miracle on that as well! :D

No comments: