Monday, May 7, 2007

New Layouts and NSD

I know it's been a while...but I have been quite busy over the weekend. You know it was National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday??? Yep and I celebrated by going to a 13 hour crop! Woo-hoo. But, little Caroline had to tag along to nurse so mommy was only able to complete the pregnancy album I had been working on, plus one additional layout. I always get very little done at crops. Nathan teases me because I spend all evening the night before packing and planning and then do nothing but talk! LOL! But hey...when you are home all day with toddlers...it's worth it just to have ADULT conversations!
Lots to do this evening before bed....still trying to play catch-up from last weekend. So, I will make it short and leave you with my newest creations from the kit I received for my 2 Sassy Scrappers Design Team. These are from the Carolee's Freckles Kit.


No comments: