Friday, June 8, 2007

Inspiration Friday

Sorry I kinda eased up on this the past couple of weeks, but here is my newest inspiration....


Edith Turk

Edith is a fellow DT member at 2 Sassy Scrappers. Since we both made the team I've loved her work! Such talent! So, I thought I'd share some of her lovely work.






I also posted some new benefit auctions for Jen Gallacher. Maya Roads was awesome enough to make quite a few donations as well as several other scrappers who donated a variety of items so check them out!!!

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&_trksid=m37&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=mandi4245&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=44903&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your creations!

edith turk said...

Wow-zers!! Thank you so much for your stunning compliment! How kind of you to feature my work for your "inspiration friday"...I am so honored! :)