Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stress

So I haven't posted in a couple of days partly to me being busy with the garage sale and partly to some crazy things happening. I won't go into great detail, but lets just say that Nathan has commented that we must be just around the corner from a blessing, because whenever God blesses you, the Devil always messes with you first. I hope this is the case, because we are definitely either being taunted by Satan or being stretched by God right now. Without sharing too much info, basically there have been some crazy things happening on both sides of the family this weekend, and pretty big things at that. Then, I found out that I more than likely have either and ulcer or need my gulbladder taken out! As well as I more than likely am having thyroid problems which is now affecting nursing Caroline so we are back with the lactation consultant! It doesn't end there, my mini van needs new tires (we've known that for a few weeks though), and our NEW brakes on it are now sticking!!! Also, my micowave decided to say it's last goodbyes, choosing now to do so? As I had mentioned before we are getting to the point that we really need God to show us what path is next as far as a job, which is stressful in itself with finances and all. Then, to top all of this off....since our mini vacation threw the schedual off, Emma has decided the floor and her panties are a way cooler place to wet than the potty is! She is regressing! UHHHH! Can we stress a little? Oh, and I didn't mention that all of this is just since SATURDAY!!!!

I guess now I can chuckle and say....when God says He'll never give you more than you can handle, I never knew I could handle this much! My family and I are just praying that tomorrow goes SMOOTHLY and there are no big events! Literally I have not made it a day so far without a big who-ha! So needless to say I am desperately seeking your prayers right now not only for the stormy rain clouds to quit hanging over my head, but for peace during this time so I can make it through the day not so stressed! Did I mention that Nathan is in MI for 3 weeks while all of this is happening. Oh, and by the way this all started the very day he left! Crazy huh?

4 comments:

Jill said...

Kids always pick up on stress and add just a little more. :-( I hope all goes smoothly with your gall bladder, things calm down for you & that blessing shows its face soon! I like that saying! Along with...it never rains but it pours...

Anonymous said...

Many prayers and good thoughts Mandi that God will guie you where you need to go.....on all levels! Hang in there girl! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. :-)

Ingrid said...

At least you sound like you're keeping your sense of humor...yikes. Hang in there and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi! I'll be praying for you, and I know the blessings are on their way! My parents just blessed me with 3 airline tickets so I can go home for a month :)
((((Hugs))))