Friday, June 29, 2007

Pictures!!!

Ok, so I finally got my pictures downloaded from my camera. Sad thing is that from the beginning fo the month I had racked up 440 pictures!! LOL! No wonder I hadn't uploaded them yet. the longer I waited the more there were to upload!


First Dentist Visit!


Maddelyn and Emma with their twin cousins...yep, two sets! Aren't they all getting so big!


Austin pulling the wagon load!


Caroline's 5 month pictures





Going for a ride in Uncle Clyde's new PT Cruiser Convertible





Our new Furballs!!! After MUCH debate and re-naming by Maddelyn, thier names are Cinderella ---------^ and Tinkerbell ----------v. The girls have been calling them 'Ella and Tink' for short. It gets crazy yelling..."Cinderlla and Tinkerbell...come here!"

We'll be camping all weekend with my parents but I will post the rest for the pics when we get back. No, not all 440, just highlights of the month! I also will have several new scrap projects to post as well.

Oh..and great news!!! I have a new cousin born just today! Lauren Michelle was born this afternoon and was 8lbs 10 oz and 21 inches!!! Congrats Todd and Cathy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids and kittens, Caroline is such a lil peanut! You all are always doing something fun! I hope you have a great 4th, and email me when you get a moment. I leave on the 10th for MI for 4 weeks :)

fancynancy said...

The pictures are all great. I love the cone heads, LOL. And I love that the girls are always dresses alike. The baby's pic are adorable, and so is the kitten!
nancy