Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yucky Summer Colds!

So I'm sick! UHH! I have this aweful summertime cold that is kicking my behind right now! We went camping with my parents, brother, and his kids. Camping was great and the kids had a great time camping but the cold made it yucky for me. It started with just a little bit of a runny nose and then a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose while still always running, and then today I have a low fever! HUH! With my best friend flying in on Tuesday and let's just say the clean freak in me is in overload drive. LOL! So not the best time to have a kleenex box attached to me!

The kittens are doing well but when Nathan came home today he found Cinderella stick behind the dryer. The way our washer and dryer are set up it is hard to move them out. Well, it took Nathan almost a half an hour to get the kitten out! LOL!

Funny Maddelyn Quote:

Maddelyn "Daddy, what do you wan to be when you grow up?
Nathan "President?"
Maddelyn "I wan tot be a pop star, are you sure you don't want to also?"
Nathan "No, I don't think I do"
Maddelyn "Are you sure.....it's really, really fun!"

Here are a few new pics....doesn't Caroline look like a little boy in all that blue?? Maybe we are getting closer to that 6 mo-ear pierced age!










3 comments:

fancynancy said...

The kids are adorable in their matching outfits. Are they all your's? I ask because your profile says you have three girls. And great photo background. It looks like a pool?
nancy

Rachael said...

Summertime colds are the worst!! Hope it's gone soon!!

They are so cute!!! What great pics!

Samm said...

ahhhh, what cute photos!!!

Samm
x