Friday, July 13, 2007

New Layouts

I promised some to show some of my recent work...since this is a scrap blog and all :D So, here you go! I did these layouts while Alicia was here. On this one we actually scrapped the same sketch with the same paper line and you would not believe how different they came out. It was really cool to see how we each saw the sketch in our own way! The pictures are of Maddelyn and Emma at the gardens in May.


I loved how this one turned out. Wasn't too sure while I was doing it but LOVE it now! My precious babe on her 4 month birthday (yeah I know a bit behind on pics since she's turning 6 months next week!)

Well that's it for tonight! I spent the evening making and uploading layouts to put on ebay tomorrow, so check out my auction tab above ----------^ tomorrow to see what I have listed. In the morning I am taking the older two girls to their grandparents in PA for the week while I get ready for surgery. No way I will get and rest afterwards chasing two toddlers on top of caring for a baby. Caroline of course will stay here since she's still nursing. Well night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS Mandi!