Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Girl and Her Kitten....

I'm so happy that Emma's kitten has the same personality as her! Yes, the first week or two was filled with lots of screams, scratches, and "she hurt me!" moments, but I think the kitten and Emma have gotten to know each other much better. The kitten actually comes back to Emma once she puts it down after 1/2 squeezing it to death. After Emma is in bed it meows and meows wanting us to pay attetion to it becasue it's lonely without her death grip on it! Just wanted to share some cute pics of her and Tinkerbell as she's trying to strap it into the highchair. I'll post some wonderful pictures and write more later on since my friend is still in town. I'd post some pics we had with the girls in the flowers the other day, but Alicia wants to wait to get home and show her mom before she see's them on here! :P



No comments: