Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What????

Did you know that there are only 152 days til Chirstmas! How did that happen? I was browsing blogs today and someone said that Hobby Lobby has 1/2 half of their Christmas stuff out already??? WHAT??? Ok, I feel like I just now am finally finding room for all the things the girls got last year, and now it's almost here again! Maybe it's time my kidos start asking for cash for college instead of gifts! LOL! Yeah right, I myself have a hard time not buying for them and I'm not their grandparents. So get your shopping lists ready everyone...only 152 days left and counting!

As for us, we are still in Pa. Nathan is coming up on Friday for the weekend so we will be here until Sunday after church. Did anyone read the Horton Hears a Who article??? Wasn't it great? Well, nice and short tonight. We sat up way too long playing Dutch Blitz so my eyes are getting way too tired for blog'n tonight. I guess that's what happens when you get 4 women together playing cards and laughing as we are trying to throw our cards out onto the piles before anyone else does. If you've never played Dutch Blitz, it's a must! It had been a while since I had played last because of a bit of a tiffle with hubby the last time the whole family played together......yes Nathan...standing over the table to be able to reach all the cards before anyone with your l-o-n-g arms IS cheating! :P Anyways we got out the game tonight and had a blast! Here's the game on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Dutch-Blitz-Company/dp/B000BBU0KS and here is a cool sit about the rules and history of the game http://www.dutchblitz.com/

No comments: