Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Still Here

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that I survived! Of course I am still sore, but I'm living. The surgery went rather well and I was able to come home that night. Caroline actually only had to have one bottle that day because they gave me a short acting anesthtic. VERY NICE! The second day was actually more sore than the first day was. Figures! Good news is that I have caught up some on scrap'n while I have been on bedrest. I think this is the first time ever that I have my DT projects done BEFORE the last minute? LOL! Of course I didn't scan anything in so I will have to show you non-design team stuff soon. The DT stuff will be posted after it goes up on the store site in August. We are actually in PA right now. We came up here for the weekend and then Nathan will go back to OH Sunday night for work. I will stay 'til middle of the week here with the girls and then we'll meet up with Nathan in Cleveland for him to take us home. We ended up arranging this so that I wouldn't have to be home by myself with the girls when Nathan went back to work Monday. Not too much to say tonight and tomorrow I will ask my father-in-law for that article link I promised.

Here are a couple of funny Emma pics for you to enjoy! She's such a Character! Like her Daddy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well with your surgery! {{{{{{[HUGS}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

oh I'm glad to hear everything went well for you!