Friday, July 27, 2007

Cute Kido Pics!

So I FINALLY downloaded my newest pics. I realized that if I ever took the time to erase all the old pictures off my memory card, it would take a whole lot less time to upload then it does now. When you have 850 pictures since July 1st (no kidding) it kinda takes a while to get to the recent pictures at the end of the memory card. I say that all the time and still never do. So anyways, here are a few new ones of missy Caroline from today. So I know they are a wee bit yellow, but I was trying to see what shots would look like in the evening sun and they didn't quite turn out like I had thought they would. Man I really need to learn all these effects on my Nkon D40!







Oh...she almost has her first two front teeth! I noticed today she was drooling more than normal. She drools all the time (like Nathan did as a baby) but today was even more than normal. So I did a teeth ckeck like I do everyday and I noticed a bit more swelling and kinda two bumps. Well when I looked in her mouth sure enough I could see two teeth under the skin! So that little booger is days aways from cutting teeth and is still smiling at everyone! Can there be a more happy baby! Who knows by being able to see the teeth through the skin it might even be tomorrow by the time one pops through! I don't remember my other girls being that youg? For some reason I was thinking Maddelyn was 8 months old? Doesn't that seem kinda old to you? I'll have to check out their baby calendars at home to see.


Here is an adorable pic of one of our kittens Tinkerbell asleep on a bear on our stairs. How Cute!




Here is what having an uncle will get you as a 6 mo old baby...... yes, he did SHOW Emma how cool it would be to play with your sister as if she were a baby doll.


Well that's enough for tonight! I will have more pics to post next time. Hopefully it will be tomorrow night, but with Nathan coming into town tomorrow....we might be up too late playing cards?

3 comments:

4ddintx said...

The pics are all adorable! Can't wait until Caroline and Naomi cut their first teeth. Naomi is chewing on EVERYTHING, so I wonder how much longer she'll be! Abby was almost 11 months and Mary was 10 months, so I believe Maddelyn could have been 8. Then Kate and Lydia clocked in at 7 1/2 and 6 1/2.

Thanks for posting all of the pics, though--and win some Dutch Blitz for me--it's been years since I've played that game.

Tab

Theresa said...

Is it possible to have all that cuteness on one blog? I think you've done it! Seeing your gorgeous baby has hit my baby-button! oy!

Maureen said...

Great photos!!!! Your little kitty pic is so sweet... you should send it in to Cuteoverload.com!!!!