Friday, July 13, 2007

Why???


Why is it that they can be driving you nuts and still look so darn cute??? I guess it's why God made the toddler years some of the cutest....so you won't kill 'em! I saw a sign the other day that read: "Grandchildren are God's way of rewarding you for not killing your kids!" LOL! I have days like that and this evening was one! Funny how whenever you HAVE to get something done is when they choose to need attention from you and if you don't give it to them they will act up and demand it through ther actions! Uhh!

Quick comment...I am going to be having my gallbladder taken out on Tuesday morning, so prayers would be appreciated. Not too keen on being put to sleep and having to give Caroline a few bottles while I have meds in my body, but no real other option. Until tomorrow...... Have a good Friday!

No comments: