Saturday, July 7, 2007

New Projects

So here is what I have been keeping myself busy with in my scrap room lately. I just finished my projects using my Design Team kit from 2 Sassy Scrappers. I had Basic Grey's Stella Ruby line and actually loved it! I wasn't too sure about it when I picked it out because I'm not a huge Basic Grey fan and not too comfortable with really big patterns, but it turned out great! I really love the page with Maddelyn on it and the photo garland. It was an idea I saw on two peas that I adapted and I plan on hanging it over my doorway in my scrap room.







Alicia is still here with Emma-Lee and we are having a blast. We went to Kingwood Center today and took pictures of the girls in their new dresses form Alicia and her mom, with the girls in the flowers. SO beautiful!!! I'll of course share once I get them uploaded.

To Do:
-Try to pick up the cyclone of stuff from always being on the go with company here.
- Do laundry since this has been a bad week for potty training since someone is so excited about the new friends here!
- Visit Amish Country with Alicia
- Continue to share my world of scrapbooking with Alicia....don't you love it when addicitions rub-off??? HaHa!
- Keep-up with this grea blog for all the newest sneak peaks before CHA! http://www.catsies.web-log.nl/
- Daydream about how fun it would be to be at CHA again this summer!!!



3 comments:

Debbi said...

Loving the wall hanging. Great job on all the projects.

jillconyers said...

Beautiful layouts and a great sneak peek link!

Maureen said...

Beautiful wall hanging