Monday, July 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I know corey, but I actually have fun doing these and what better way to end a night of clean sweeping the house than....a blogger's challenge!

My roommate and I once: snuck into the boy's dorm to prank it, but got caught by the RD and had to clean up the mess ourselves! LOL! (ok Mom...this would be one of those tell you several years afterwards when it is funny and not going to bet me in trouble kina things! HaHa!)

Never in my life have I: traveled overseas...someday!

High school was : a stupid and immature time in my life and I'm so glad I'm done with it!

When I'm nervous: I have a nervous laugh

My hair : was already grey in one spot when I was born...family birthmark. Maddelyn has it too.

When I was 5 : I went to Disney on Ice for my b-day and wore a sign on my shirt that said "I'm five today." Tons of people said happy birthday and gave me freebies!

When I turn my head left : I see the present I just wrapped for my best friend's baby! YEAH! We pick up Alicia and Emma-Lee tomorrow morning from the airport!

By this time next year : I hope to own a home and be semi settled??? Not that us Martin's know what settled down means???

My favorite aunt is : Just pick one??? No way luv 'em all!!!

I have a hard time understanding : Foreign Policy...but I really try hard for hubby and his politicalness!

You know I like you if : you're in my scrapbook? LOL!

My ideal breakfast is : combined with lunch and after noon! LOL!

If you visit my home town : let me know if you see anyone trying to pass themselves off with my stolen driver's license?

If you spend the night at my house : be prepared to get up with the sun with my kids! We've learned to let them watch movies and play babygated in their room until a decent hour of 8:30 or so!

My favorite blonde is : Lil Miss Shirley Temple

My favorite brunette is : Katie Scarlett - Vivien Leigh

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Uhh??? What??

I shouldn't have been : so stupid in high school.

Last night I: cleaned up and put away stuff from camping and then collpased with my cold!

A better name for me would be : as a child I'd say chatterbox but now??? Mrs. First Lady??? LOL!

I've been told I look like : My Grandma Hamons when she was younger.

If I could have any car, it would be : I really don't have a dream car so let's say a house with two winding staircases in the front entry and a wrap around veranda.

I am tagging (who will hopefully participate):

Rachael
Hannah
Kaytie
Nathan

No comments: