Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Garage Sale Time!!

So what have I been up to this weekend? Cleaning...LOL....yes cleaning. I'm having my garage sale this Thursday an am trying to sort through old items to find a new home somewhere else. With three little ones I think we have items tucked in just about every corner? Besides that we got Nathan off to Summer camp in MI for the next 3 weeks. A small change in plans means that now after Thursday he'll be back in OH running headquarters while his office is still in MI. So this means I might see him a little over the next three weeks but still not much. But hey, better than none?

I had plans to not only clean but to get some scrap projects done as well, but that didn't happen. I think running solid for the past few weeks kinda hit me in the face this weekend. I just want to chill out watching HGTV and surfing the message boards? What better way to relax than HGTV and 2Peas??? LOL! I know, hubby is rolling his eyes at me about now! :D

I did get some things accomplished though, like Caroline is now in her crib. I finally broke down and set up her crib the other night. She really hasn't outgrown the cradle yet, its just that many mornings I wake up to see her little legs hanging out through the bars! LOL! This was a major bite my tounge thing for Mandi. I kinda had put my foot down while I was pregnant and said we will be moved BEFORE she goes into a crib. Having a cradle in my room not a big deal, but no crib. (Our house only has 2 bedrooms, large, but only 2.) So, we have been planning all along to move once we get settled into a new job and we thought it would have been by now. Well I guess this is what happens when you put deadlines on God...He laughs and you stick your foot in your mouth. The crib actually looks cute in our room all set up, but it was just a Mandi putting her foot down moment. See how that worked out?

I would ask that all my beloved friends and family once again be in prayer for us. This week has been pretty stressful but on top of that we are really seeking God's will for our lives right now and waiting on Him to show us what path we are to take. So if you could please just be in prayer for us. I'd appreciate it!

Have a Great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) HI, I just thought I'd share with you that not only is my brother getting married this summer but so is my sister Andrea, to Vera's son Chris, and it's all because Vera and I knew each other from obb. Their weddings are a week apart and my parents bought us girls plane tickets so I'll be back in MI for a month (hubby's got deployment training for 3 weeks of it)ok thats all! HUGS