Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Ahhhhh! Can you here that??? It's me screaming with excitement! I am being published for the very first time! Not only and I tickled pink to have been honored to have Scrappin Trends Ezine pick up a layout...but they asked for three!!!! So three of the wedding layouts that I had posted earlier are now going to be in the July/August issue of Scrapping Trends! I'll link it up when it comes out of course but here is a look at their site http://www.scrappintrends-store.com/ What a great way to end a pretty stressful last two weeks!

Today's service at church was great. We catually caught more than I would have expected to of it while we were sitting with kids in the nursery. The TV monitor was up so we were able to listen along. Great message on being thankful in the tough times too. The basis was if you can't praise God for what you do have...He's not going ot bless your life with more. Something to ponder on! Stop counting the hardships and start counting the blessings!

We had a small miracle tonight. Maddelyn and Emma were racing down the stairs, don't ask, they weren't supposed to be out of their room to begin with. Anyways in the process of racing, Maddelyn pushed Emma and Emma came down all of the 10 or so stairs doing cartwheels!!! She did end up with a red spot on her side of her head but that was it! She was so not affected by it that putting a band-aid over the red mark was good enough for her! WOW! Praise God for his protection! That could have been really bad!

Well tomorrow is a day of catch-up with phone calls and errands since we were gone all last week. I'm anxious to get the test results back from my blood work and ultasound on my gallbladder and thyroid. I also need to ask the dr about my knee. Yep, I messed it up on my "Hamons-moment" fall. Ok...the gist is my mom's family is known for it's shall we say non-graceful actions! That was me as I was flying through the air a couple of weeks ago when I missed my footing on the front steps. Huh! See, you turn 25 and it's all down hill from there! LOL!

5 comments:

jillconyers said...

Congratulations! It's fun getting published!

Anonymous said...

congrats on being published!! Can't wait to see the layouts!

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! And BTW, I loved your post about what toddlers can teach you. I'm going to keep a look out for some of those things as mine gets older and into more stuff!

Kate said...

Congrats! so happy for you!

Rachael said...

Congrats on your first pub!!