Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And it Gets Even More Crazy in Our Home!

So the reason I haven't updated since Saturday was well...I was in the ER all day Sunday with chest pain. I had posted before about the murmur, irregular heartbeat, testing, heart monitor and all with tachycardia (fast heart beat). Well it has just been getting much more frequent and i started to get chest pain with it. Well only being 25 that kinda freaked me out!!! So Saturday night I started having a spell and it wouldn't go away! All through the night my heart raced and was tight with achyness (sp?). Sunday at church my nurse friends jumped me about not going to the Er to get checked so I called my mom and she jumped me as well. So.......off to the Er we went. 8 1/2 hours later I leave the ER with the same tachycardia diagnosis, a beta blocker, more testing , and another cardiologist referral. So I go in the morning to see the cardiologist. It's not hurting my heart they said or dangerous, it is just living with the fast heartbeat, mild pain, an side effects like passing out. Like the Dr said...it's not dangerous to your heart, but passing out while driving that could be dangerous. So I'm really looking forward to seeing the Dr. and discussion other options besides the beta blocker which has a mile long side effects list.


Tomorrow I also take the girls to meet their grandma in Cleveland so they can go to PA for a few days. Nathan and I have our elders retreat with church Thursday and Friday night (at a bed and breakfast in Amish country...paid for by the church! Woo-Hoo!) Time away without kids and it's paid for?? Hmmm??? Let me thing on that one...YEAH! The girls will be having fun too being spoiled rotten by their grandparents of course. They don't know it yet but they are going to see the princesses with Disney on Ice this week in Pa. They will have so much fun!


Well I need to head off of here to get some bows int he mail and birthday party planning done for Caroline's party on Sunday. Here is the invite that my talented hubby made for us!

No comments: