Monday, January 21, 2008

Catch-up Day

I love nsational holdiay where hubby has the day off. It just happen to work out that he has off from both jobs today YEAH! So today is honey-do day and catch up day for me. I am currently about knee deep in scrapbooking supplies! It's so frustrating that when I get to busy to scap and have to take a bit of a break from the scrap world, my scrap room becomes the "dump it here because I don't have anywhere else to put it" room. Hence, I'm sorting through that silly stuff and THEN trying to clean up my scraproom...oh while doing laundry, putting away birthday presents, emailing back and forth about custom order bows, making dinner, dealing with a yet again sick baby, mediating fights with the girls and dealing with a never ending headache. And the world asks why mommies to toddlers are stressed? LOL! Let me count the reasons! MULTI-TASKING!!!

Hopefully this evening I can dig my way out of the sorting enough to watch a movie with hubby and not totally take advantage of him on the day off!

The twelvefriday's site is up and running...very cute Heather and Heidi! LOVE that design! http://www.twelvefridays.com If you click on the design team link you'll see my silly picture. Also on the left there is the more info on the design team link with our bio's. Mine is on page 2. Since I know several people will not check out the link I had to share a bit of the silly questions they had us answer on the bio page. You'll have to go to the link to see the rest! :D

Something you have always wanted to do but haven't....go on an old person bus tour...I know my husband thinks I'm crazy too but I think it would be so much fun to hear all their life experiences and enjoy the places along the road as well. Yep, I'm kinda looney!

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? besides a bus tour...LOL...Hawaii

What keeps you scrapbooking? My OCD tendencies! I NEED the organization and stucture you get from putting items on a layout that you want, in straight lines, and having TOTAL control over your world.....or at least for the next 10 minutes until a toddler colors on the wall.

One of my most embarrassing moments was...I was a football trainer in high school and during a freshman football game the coach looked at me and said "Get the tee." I was like "Tee?? What's a Tee?" Well because I was standing there dumbfounded they had to send a player on to the field to get it, resulting in being penalized for an extra player on the field. Yep, the coaches NEVER let me live that one down. I never said I knew anything about football...just about being a medical trainer!

So check out twelvefriday's new site and look the rest of my silly bio on the design team page!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your link isn't working right, but I typed int twelvefridays.com and it came up! how you feeling?