Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm Marrying Mommy!

So after a LONG busy day I am just now sitting down to update. Today was the once a month, hour and a half trip to my orthodontist. I am soooo ready for those to come off. The trip with three little ones is so beyond old now! So today they say 3-4 more months! Funny that it was this past Summer...then Chirstmas......then February...now by Summer! UHHHH! Like Nathan says, the next time I go in they will say 2016!

So last night I got my test results back on my heart scan. A brief catch-up on that is I have been having some wierd heart spells where it feels like my heart is skipping a beat and I get light headed and short of breath with sometimes my chest even hurting. So the nurse practitioner said I had an irregular heartbeat and a murmer and sent me for an ecocardiogram and a 48 hour holter (home heart monitor.) I also had several blood test run including cholesterol and my thyroid since there is major family histroy of both. Well last night I found out that my blood scans were great but the monitor shows tackycardia which just menas that my heart is beating too fast sometimes. The nurse said there were a few spells where it got up to 190 beats per minute when 60-80 beats per minute is normal. So I am not being sent to a cardiologist. So we'll see what they say. I am really not wanting to just be put on a heart perscription. I would love to do some research and see if there are any homeopathic/natural means to deal with this first. I just hate the idea of being 25 and on a beta blocker and heart pill!

Here is a funny Emma story this time....

Emma: Mommy are you and Daddy going to get married?
Me: We already are married.
Emma: I saw you and Daddy's married picture.
Me: Yep we got married a long time ago. Maybe someday you'll get married too?
Me: Emma are you going to get married and have babies?
Emma: Yep!
Me: Are you going to marry a boy someday?
Emma: Nope! I marry a girl.
Me: You can't marry a girl Emma. Girls marry boys.
Emma: ........starting to cry
Me: Why are you crying?
Emma: ....sniff....sniff....I don't like boys!
Me: But don't you want to marry a nice boy like Daddy?
Emma: No! I want to marry you!
Maddelyn: You can't marry Mommy! Daddy already did!

No comments: