Monday, January 28, 2008

They Never Cease to Amaze Me!

So why is it that your children are determined to embarrass their parents? No matter what circumstance you are in your children always seem to find a way to make you want to pull a blanket over your head and pretent you're not there. So we are the hospital with Hannah yesterday and Carla and David brought Maddelyn up to see Aliya while the other 2 girls were napping. The nurse is changing Aliya and she is crying because they are trying to get a urine sample from her. Well, my very "say it like it is" child states very loudly "She doesn't know what SHE'S doing!" Oh my goodness! I was ready to die. Well, then what makes it worse is that the nurse goes out to get something and brings back another nurse to help her get the urine sample. Well my first thought was...oh no....what if she thought that Maddelyn was repeating what she had already heard us say so she went to get help? You know, children always repeat exactly what their parents pray they wouldn't. So needless to say we got a good laugh out of Maddelyn.


Hannah and Aliya come home today from the hospital. I got to take some cute pictures of her yesterday at the hospital. She had her very first little photo shoot. Poor thing hates the camera flash but we told her...honey you mine as well get used to it Aunt Mandi like photos and lots of them! I was tickled that her korker headbands that I made for her look so cute. I'll definietly be using my little model in my bow advertising!


This is one of the first times in Caroline's life that she actually looks big next to someone. what a little peanut Caroline is!


she finally has her eyes open in a photo! How cute!


Uncle Jeremiah and his sweet girlfriend Emily (see Em you made the blog! HAHA!)

No comments: